compost pile and a backhoe ???

Hi All,

Last week I was at a customer's site. Her husband was out back running a full sized backhoe. I asked him later about it and he said he was turning over his "compost pile". His wife later assured me he wasn't pulling my leg.

A BACKHOE ???? Am I missing something here?

-T

How big was the compost pile, he said enviously? I guess if you just happen to have a backhoe lying around, it would sure make turning the pile easier. I have an old one that needs turning and perhaps shredding, and I've put it off for good reason, though I'm not getting any younger by delaying!

Reply to
Gary Woods

He is a contractor. He owns a lot of that kind of machinery.

I never looked. I should next time out.

no, some people like to do a lot more work than they really have to... kinda like going out to putter around in the mancave.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

My mancave is the garage. Unfortunately my loverly wife has pretty much taken that over for all her "stuff." I suspect her next move is to take over my home office. I am training the vicious rat terrier to stand in the door and growl.

After living for many years on ten acres it is hard to be living on 6500 square feet of land with a big house on it. She makes do with, literally, lots and lots of potted plants.

It's a balmy 50F here today. Eat your hearts out in those cold states.

George

Reply to
George Shirley