Celebrating kitchen gardens

If you're interested in getting more actively involved in your own sustenance, you might be interested in a new non-profit organization called "Kitchen Gardeners International" which some kitchen gardening friends and I have started. Our goal is to "celebrate home-grown, home-cooked foods in their many international forms". There are already 300 or so people involved coming from the US, Canada, Mexico, France, Ireland, UK, Belgium, etc.

For more info, see

rdoiron

I took a look but your website appeared to be blank

Reply to
Phaedrine Stonebridge

Looks perfectly normal to me (using IE 6.0).

Nice website, nice idea.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Meadows