Why I garden edibles.

Youse all best be a'sittin' afore reading this....

canuckistani

I had it before and lost it (kinda then forgot about it) - and they always publish interesting info. Tina

Reply to
Tina Gibson

Well at least the ducks are happy!? I have friends in Squamish who are dealing with way too much water - so far they haven't been forced out of their homes (fingers crossed). My good thoughts are with all on the coast. Tina

Reply to
Tina Gibson

Thanks for passing that on. I garden primarily because it tastes better and fresher, but this gives me another good reason to grow my own.

Reply to
rdoiron