Building an easy large, Greenhouse ,Video.

Hi, I'm new to the Gardening forum but have been looking for a bit. I've just built my first ever vegie plot and grown my seedlings from heirloom seeds. Everything is going well so far, except for Black jays

The reason I wanted to post, was I saw an amazing video on how to Build a cheap and easy green house, using irrigation tubing and Rio or star pickets. Its really worth a look if your cash strapped and want to make a giant greenhouse to protect your plants.

I hope I have the right link: Protecting the vegie plot.

Green Newb

"Green Newb" wrote

| Hi, I'm new to the Gardening forum but have been looking for a bit. I've | just built my first ever vegie plot and grown my seedlings from heirloom | seeds. Everything is going well so far, except for Black jays | | The reason I wanted to post, was I saw an amazing video on how to Build a | cheap and easy green house, using irrigation tubing and Rio or star pickets. | Its really worth a look if your cash strapped and want to make a giant | greenhouse to protect your plants. | | I hope I have the right link: Protecting the vegie plot. | |

|I found the video but I wouldn't call that structure a greenhouse (which I was hoping it would be). I suppose it could be adapted somehow.

Reply to
Pat