Broccoli flowering

My broccoli is flowering, is there anyway to stop it? Half of my plants have already flowered, so I've cut the heads off of those, removed the yellow flowers and eaten the rest. Should I eat the remainder tomorrow or is there something I can do to delay them from flowering until they get bigger?

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

No

David Hare-Scott

???

Reply to
Wilson

Alright then. Yes,no.

David Hare-Scott

Reminds me of the story of the city farmer. He complained to the seed store, "My broccoli blooms and blooms, but I never get any broccoli."

Reply to
Steve Peek

Good one. -- Is that the same guy that thought he might be planting the chicks too deep because he never got any eggs from them?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht