Apple and Cherry trees in full bloom!

Here's the apple trees. The nearer one is a golden delicious and the further one, a granny smith. Crosspollenators.

Here's one of the cherry fruit trees, (there are 2 more).

And a bonus, one of by seed trays with delicata squash.

Location: Virginia Beach, VA.

Reply to
cshenk

And just 90 miles to the northwest of Carol, all four of my blueberry bushes are leafing and blooming their little ole hearts out.

Keeping fingers crossed for a good harvest of berries this summer. ;)

Nyssa, who was starting to worry about one of the four bushes that turned out to be an actual late bloomer

Reply to
Nyssa

Hey Nyssa! I forgot you live that close! How have you been? All's well here and I finally retired for good.

On the Delicata, it popped the lid off this morning.

Reply to
cshenk

Hey back at ya, Carol!

I hope to get down there for a day of errands before the end of the month. Gotta hit Wegmans and Kroger for the items I can't get up here plus a few other gotta-dos.

Hope you're enjoying retirement. :)

Nyssa, who just had her back deck redone yesterday and it looks beeyooootiful!

Reply to
Nyssa

Pictures please!

Reply to