Advixe for my tomato plant

hi all i have grown 3 tomoto plants from seeds and on each one thei

leaves grow then they go brown and crusty what causes this and how ca i prevent it

-- Rickjb39

Reply to
Rickjb39

Rickjb39, I'm having the same problem, for the first time. I think it is called leaf curl and it it transmitted by an insect. I'm hoping it isn't in the ground and that next year, with wider spacing between my tomatoes and green beans, the problem will go away.

Reply to
Billy

leaf curl is proberly right because the leaves curl downwards befor they die. i have my plants growing in a pot in the dining room windo ledge so i think your safe to say they arn't int he ground, do you kno what type of bug spray or replent i could buy to stop this problem

-- Rickjb39

Reply to
Rickjb39

I'll be looking onto the problem and I'll report back what I find out. The tomatoes here are just starting to produce an abundance and we needed to make a fire to take the chill off the house this morning.

Reply to
Billy

See if there is anything at this location that will help.

there is nothing there that helps, you might try a local nursery or agricultural college.

Reply to
The Cook