a few snow pics

When I gardened in snowy climes I always consoled myself that under a few inches of snow my garden looked as good as the guys next door.
Mike
Reply to
Bloke Down The Pub
:) it is raining a little now and foggy. a nice day to do something else...
what are you growing this season in the great down under? :)
songbird
Reply to
songbird
No snow here. You can have it all, at least until after Christmas so our kids don't have trouble driving to our house for Christmas dinner!
Reply to
Muggles

Site Timeline Threads