a few snow pics

from the recent sparkle goddess...

songbird

The Snowy Spiral looks like a miniature golf course.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314

When I gardened in snowy climes I always consoled myself that under a few inches of snow my garden looked as good as the guys next door.

Mike

Reply to
Bloke Down The Pub

Pavel314 wrote: ...

sometimes around here i can believe it... :)

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Bloke Down The Pub wrote: ...

:) it is raining a little now and foggy. a nice day to do something else...

what are you growing this season in the great down under? :)

songbird

Reply to
songbird

No snow here. You can have it all, at least until after Christmas so our kids don't have trouble driving to our house for Christmas dinner!

Reply to
Muggles