pallet project done pics

feels so good to have this mostly done at last...
it was a ton of work to do to get all those pallets
removed and cut up and also it was a scramble to get
the drain tubes moved and all the pea gravel so that
the garden it was all coming from could get planted in
time. then it got into full summer garden season and
weeding so i couldn't get back to putting it back
together, but once we did it went pretty fast.

other images (before and after :), etc.

songbird
Reply to
songbird
oh yeah, while we were at it we removed several useless pathways that were costing me as much time to weed as the neighboring gardens.
much nicer now and good to have the extra productive space inside the fence to work with.
it was a busy season... :)
songbird
Reply to
songbird