12/26

Went out this morning and harvested a small amount of cherry tomatoes and a large eggplant. Light frost yesterday didn't hurt them at all. We're having our Christmas at daughter's house this afternoon with most of the family present. Lots of fun with all the babies there and lots of good food. With five grandkids and six great grands we make a crowd pretty easy. The spousal units are all good cooks and so are we old ones. We're taking a smoked turkey and there will be hams, pork roasts, and all sorts of good things to eat and, at the end, to share out with everyone.

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and wish you a most Happy New Year.

George

Reply to
George Shirley

We did , and we will ... but to be honest , I'm kinda glad the garden isn't doing anything this time of year . I've got a ton of stuff to do to get ready for spring , including building beehives , building a "hot box" on the south side of the house , and gettin' my plan drawn up for where what will go this year . Got the wife a rose bush and some tulips for Christmas , need to get out there and plan out her rose garden

Reply to
Terry Coombs