Grapes

I did a little preliminary trimming on my grape vines the other day, but th en I decided to look on Youtube for some examples -- and I was shocked by t he huge size of the cultivated grape vines that were pictured. Now I have h uge ~~wild~~ grape vines at the rear of my property, but my domesticated gr apes are much smaller (and very old). How much difference should there be i n domesticated grapes?

Reply to
Davej

Depends upon the variety, Concord grapes are common and can get quite large. Other grapes can be much smaller. Other concerns can be the soil they're in, are they fertilized at all, do they get enough water, etc. I wouldn't worry to much about them if they're producing regularly.

Reply to
George Shirley