Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all, once more.

We will be having breakfast and presents at my daughter's and her family, then lunch and presents at our house, and finally Christmas dinner and presents at my daughter's in-laws'. My son's family is participating as well, and staying with us, while my son-in-law's brother's family lives with his parents. Breakfast, lunch and dinner with 16 people spread between 1 and 71 years of age is going to be fun!!! And I mean that. For the politicos, I am les far to the left than my 13 days younger co- grandfather, which makes for very interesting discussions.

Have a merry, merry, merry Christmas!!

Reply to
Han