I've been looking for some info on a treehouse I read in a magazine about
8-10 yrs ago.
Heres what i know.
1) It's in Africa.
2) A couple from the UK built it (I think)
3) I think it may have been Kenya.
4) Its open plan..no walls and had a hexagonal type shape to the floors.
5) It had about 3 floors to it.
6) The tree they built it on was HUGE.
7) It was in a UK magazine country life or country properties or something
8) They had minor problems with snakes.
9) I think it was next to a cliff so it had drawbride or just plain bridge
Long shot I Know, but if anyone has anymore info please could you post a
If this is in the wrong group apologies.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.