I've been looking for some info on a treehouse I read in a magazine about
8-10 yrs ago.
Heres what i know.
1) It's in Africa.
2) A couple from the UK built it (I think)
3) I think it may have been Kenya.
4) Its open plan..no walls and had a hexagonal type shape to the floors.
5) It had about 3 floors to it.
6) The tree they built it on was HUGE.
7) It was in a UK magazine country life or country properties or something
8) They had minor problems with snakes.
9) I think it was next to a cliff so it had drawbride or just plain bridge
Long shot I Know, but if anyone has anymore info please could you post a
If this is in the wrong group apologies.