Travis Perkins rigid kitchen units.

TP are doing an offer (in Cheltenham anyway) of 80% off there rigid (pre-built) kitchen units. There quote is the lowest (2k) out of the others I've had (HomeBase 2.5k, MFI 2.3k and B&Q 2.8k). Anyone have any opinion on TP kitchens in general and this offer in particular?

Also, can anyone recommend an installer in the Cheltenham area - my DIY days are almost over, I fear.

TIA NicMic Doff YourHat (replace with AT) and reverse the TEN for personal reply.

Reply to
NicMic