Toilet Overflow

Jim,

Where would I get the kit that stops my existing bog overflowing into my =

extension, and what is it called.

Can I get the kit oneline or from a plumbers merchant

--=20 =AE=D6=D0 Remove spamtrap to reply.

Reply to
Rod

Have a look at this page:

It's a combined overflow and flapper valve, not a syphon. I've got a similar one in my toilet and it works better than a syphon, giving a better flush.

Where would I get the kit that stops my existing bog overflowing into my extension, and what is it called.

Can I get the kit oneline or from a plumbers merchant

Reply to
Paul Saunders