Kids wallpaper

Anyone know any suppliers either Online or a real shop that has boys=20 wallpaper for a 6 year old.

My son wants an Army room and can't find any Wallpaper to match!

TIA

--=20 =AE=D6=D0 Remove spamtrap to reply.

Reply to
Rod

I grew up with wallpaper depicting a jungle scene... and I've turned into somebody who likes nature, plants and animals. Could be shear coincidence, but don't you think that with current wars continuing to slaughter kids and adults alike, that a different wallpaper motif might be a slightly more enlightened parental choice?

If you disagree then may I recommend making your own realistic army/war wallpaper by downloading a selection of battle scene pictures (incl. a human body blown to bits for extra realism).. and printing them on A4 sheets and plastering your kid's room with them?

Reply to
jan V

Nah!! I had pink wallpaper and I dont have a inclination towards men.

Reply to
Marvin The Mouse

Wood chip with a hand painted camouflage scheme a la :-

soup

Maybe if you are feeling artistic you could paint a mural on one of the walls that have had the camouflage painted on them A quick grep of the 'net shows lots of suppliers of military wallpapers but they tend to be American . HINT search for wall covering as wallpaper throws up hundreds of results all for computer desktops .

Reply to
soup