Sticky problem

I bought a sat nav, my Daughters boyfriend said he would set it up for me , which he did. Although the idiot stuck the black plastic disc for the dashboard on the bloody windscreen. I have no idea how to get this off. Can anyone help please?

Reply to
remove

some fishing line fed behind the disc.

Reply to
reg

I'll give it a try, good shout.

Reply to
remove

if that doesn't work try heating it gently with a hair dryer to soften the adhesive

Reply to
AJH

You want to get it off anyway. Those stickers say to a certain minority

"I might have some expensive, easily fenced electronics in my glove box. Why don't you smash a window and check?"

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Too right - sometimes they just look for the ruber suction pad mark on the windscreen - that too is a real giveaway ! Yebutt

Reply to
Yebutt