slide-over handles for cupboard

Does anyone know where I can get some handles which slide over the top of a 16mm cupboard door rather than being drilled and screwed? I've seen a set a while back which are, in effect, detachable, and I now need some but never enquired of the owner at the time.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.