Shed Security 2

Ref: 'Shed Security' Have you few people actually stepped back and looked at yourselves ?

This is simply a newsgroup that is allotted an infinitely small amount of bandwidth on this massive world wide web and so in the big scheme of things is not really that important when everyday you see :

Kids dying of incurable diseases often due to inadequate funding of research.

Whole generations of people starving to death often due to the greed of their own governments.

Human beings arrested and interred for years before coming to trial often due to corrupt governments again serving their own greed ...or simply covering their own backs from war crime charges.

Pensioners imprisoned in this country due to an inability to pay council taxes.

The list is endless and yet amongst all this pain and suffering this cause you chose to put your efforts into is....someone dared to advertise a product within your very own newsgroup kingdom.

Now I know many of you will now claim to give fortunes and much time to some of the afore-mentioned causes but it would seem somewhat contrived if you were to claim that now so most (possibly rightly) won't believe you anyway.

You have accused someone of being a liar, a thief of your own personal bandwidth, a purveyor of 'crap goods', a f****it (?) a confidence trickster and many other points that I can't be bothered to re-read and yet you have never met this person nor seen the goods that you claim are crap. Does that make you feel like a good person? How do you actually know the goods are crap?

You feel that you have the right to tag this person with all those labels and yet you know nothing of them other than they advertised a product that you don't need just now.

A couple of you have shown that they are people feeling they need to spend every waking minute attempting to be comical, mostly by quoting professional's past works, it very rarely works ash so doesn't that make you also a thief of worthwhile bandwidth? Unless all your little friends here find it hilarious...no they probably smile very little at anything except a firing squad well done.

'medway handyman' I have no idea what a "f****it" is but you could perhaps benefit from English lessons at night school where you could concentrate on vocabulary and lose, what appears to be, the talent for foul language where polite words will do it.

fred I imagine is an exact clone of 'Norris' from Coronation Street although I am sure you will all deny ever watching it...it is far too below your superior mentality. I think he has probably been waiting for most of his life for that one great opportunity to do his civic duty and report someone for a wrong-doing, congratulations fred...you made it. Still waiting for that knock on the door

If you have bothered to get this far then I am sure you will have spotted several grammatical errors and I am also sure you will have marvellous fun pointing them out (the lack of capital letters on the names is deliberate) ...its really not that important guys.

No I am not using my husband's account to spam ash (come on...how petty?) the bills are in my name the posting name in his.

And as for making fun of the stroke thing ash, perhaps you could suffer one sometime soon and you may have a different opinion as to just how funny it is................. not only for my husband and me but also thousands of others. No I really do not care if you believe it or not.

And then there is commander harry who fired the first shots in a not too polite and helpful way, firstly I didn't know it would be such a crime commander harry, and it doesn't seem to be on other newsgroups, but neither does it warrant crucifixion, all you did was raise my spikes because of that holierthanthou arrogance and attitude putting me immediately on the offensive and your right on one thing ...there will never be an apology.

I now suggest you few take up a hobby to take your minds away from this situation, one thing I do promise you is that it seems to have bothered you a lot more than it has bothered me, it was, however, a great source of amusement for me and a couple of friends last night over a cup of tea.

Reply to
Kevin

But apart from that, how's things?

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Well said Kevin. Good Luck. Baz

Reply to
Baz

Have you tried decaffeinated coffee?

Ash

Reply to
Ash

This is our hobby, helping others in need of DIY advice, but all you were doing was trying to line your pockets by abusing that free service we offer to others, totally disregarding the rules, and the wishes of others, just to try and make yourself some money. You shot yourself in the foot, as all spammers do, so now you can have a good limp around whilst you reflect on your actions, and don't be such a silly girl again.

P.S. I was showing this thread to a plane load of passengers that happened to land on my drive yesterday, and you should have heard the cheers go up when they realised that a spammer had been caught in the act on this newsgroup. They all wanted to shake my hand and buy me a drink, but I politely refused the drinks as I am not here to make any sort of profit.

Reply to
Harry Stottle

What's that? Dig them up and drag them into court?

Reply to
Aardvark

Fink you may be too late on that one my friend ... I can almost hear Kevin (or Mrs Kevin ...or whatever) typing a heart rendering reply to you already ... lol Time for a beer and bed I think.

Reply to
Ash

Yes, each time I get out of the shower as I have a "heated mirror" which doesn't steam up in a bathroom. Neither do the video tiles I have so I can watch TV whilst in the shower. Excellent DIY project that took a while to put together. Far more interesting than your post!

Absolute rubbish. You should look at where the money doanted to a limited company registered as a charity to avoid tax really goes! Have you ever looked at how to maximise income by emotional blackmail? There are guides available and packages on sale for people to use language and pictures, often not related, to get people to donate money. If research is not being funded correctly by a company registered as a charity then you need to look at the accounts. Then you will see the greed that hides behind the word "charity" and the money making potential. Some charities such as the RSPCA will even go out of their way to close down rivals operating animal shelters as they believe they take donations that by their own belief should have gone to them. How about a childrens hospice that was on the news recently, they misled people saying they were broke. They had MILLIONS in investment accounts. So who was taking the vast incomes of £60,000+ in wages a year!

Not in the UK they're not. This is a UK newsgroup. Anyway, if you're so concerned then what have you ever done? Are you some benefit scrounger that has never chosen to work through being lazy or something you hope people will class as a form of disability incorrectly? In the UK no one has any need to starve or be homeless - they do it through choice. Many after they have paid for their heoin, drink and fast food or bingo.

Not in the UK - and this is a UK newsgroup. So that is fairly boring to read.

You are such a fool. Pensioners ONLY pay council tax if they have a private pension which exceeds the amount allowed. I don't know any poor pensioners. What they get annoyed at and cry poverty for is because they are not getting everything for free. For some reason they seem to think they deserve this. I know pensioners who have been put in prison for benefit fraud charges because they lied and were caught out. It's all down to being dishonest. Do you approve of criminals and criminal activity selectively?

I would suggest you visit your GP or go along to your local hospital and ask to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act. Your whole thought process and the way you express yourself seems very confused.

What? I believe charity begins at home. I refuse to give to people using emotional blackmail and pictures often not related with the incidents they claim. I hate charity collectors and will say "NO" to them all. Most charities are limited companies registered as a charity to avoid tax. Why should I give money to a greedy company director that will cream off thousands of pounds as a wage! You and others are stupid if you give to charities. if you offer to donate goods they turn their noses up, offer a means of transport and they ask for money. It's all greed-driven and what better way to make a living than by emotional blackmail. I also believe people born in the UK should be give priority in all cases.

*BORING RUBBISH FROM POSTER REMOVED*

I will stick you in the ban list as you seem to display classic signs of mental illness.

Reply to
Clive