Replacing Bulb in Neff H7871

Can anyone tell me how to replace the bulb in the Neff H7871 Microwave / Convection Oven?
Thanks
Jez

Switch off - should be a switched fused spur in a cupboard somewhere! Remove top and bottom silver strips (pull off). Undo two top and two bottom screws, holding machine to cabinet. Pull out machine. On top you will see a panel - remove this panel (has funny screw, but small bladed screwdriver will remove it) - bulb is inside. Replace with 'Oven Lamp Clear SES-E14 240V 40W'. Replace in reverse order!
Bye....
replying to Bill Marsden, David wrote: Hi, Great information my trouble is what bulb do I replace it with, wattage etc,?
On 25/02/2018 21:14, David wrote:

He's probably forgotten in the last 13 years...
The short answer is - take the old one off. Read the writing on it.
Andy
replying to Bill Marsden, Jean wrote: Thanks so much for this clear & concise information!