gothic tiles.

Can anyone help please.
We have a large old victorian house in Sussex. The front and sides of the house are tiled with what I believe is called Sussex wall tiles.
Is there a good tiler out there who is knowledgeable and skilled enough to do some major repairs?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.