Guocera Ashton Beige Floor tiles

I have barely enough floor tiles by Guocera, in ASTON BEIGE. If the tiler is brill, he might just have enough to cover 2 porches, but ideally would like a couple or so 'spares'. I can't seem to locate the tile on the site, they were bought via Gumtree so must be out of stock now. I am based in Bristol, can anyone out there help???

Reply to
alyson GARDNER

What "site"?

Reply to