Renault Scenic Outside temp (2023 Update)

Sorry this may be a bit off subject.....Anyone got any idea where the outside temp sensor is located on the Scenic? mines playing up, been off for a few weeks then suddenly came back on, but a bit erratic currently showing 54 to 59 C. They don't appear in the Hayes manual. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Reply to
Jackie Conlan

Jackie

Renault and Citroen seem to put it under the door mirror on the drivers door (UK). My Renault 25 and my wife's Citroen 2 have it there.

Feel under the mirror and there is a 'wart' that is the sensor.

Richard Web pages:

- caravanning,
- personal web site and
I loves the domain name for email.

Reply to
Richard Cole

Mine (Renault Megan 2000) is at the bottom of the nearside mirror.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews