Protecting my house

Hello,

I live on a busy road which has a bus route, one day a drunk driver went straight in my driveway and smashed my side wall and wrote of one of my car and damaged the other, since this has happen I get very worried that he could of killed someone, I like the location where I am living and don't really want to move as I've just done up my house. What could I do so I can stop this happening, I still want to park my car, my current driveway is totally open?

Thanks,

Reply to
Buddy Home

Vass

Ask your local council to install those iron bollards at the pavement edge. This should help prevent cars from coming to close to the house if they spin out of control.

Reply to
BigWallop