Plastic piano hinge

Hi

I am thinking of making a tiny trailer/caravan and I will need a waterproof hinge about 4 feet long. I have seen posts on an American site about plastic piano hinge and I think it may do the job but I have searched for a UK supplier but I cannot find one, can anyone help with a supplier or web site.

Thanks Steve Topp

Reply to
Mr S Topp

Scrub that, sorry you wanted on in the uk.

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ

Been there done that, don't use plastic, it gets hard and breaks. Stainless steel or brass. I built a camping trailer and used plastic, lasted six months then broke. Joe

Reply to
Joe

Thanks for the replies guys.

The hinge I was looking at was the one on the first link, its reported to stay stable over a long period of time.

Joe did you ever source a waterproof one for your trailer.

Reply to
Mr S Topp