Help - Do you know these 3 boiler parts' names?...

Hi all

If you're handy with a combi-boiler perhaps you can help me get the following info for some parts I am listing for sale on eBay, having stripped it down.

Model: Saunier-Duval Thelia 623 Combi Part 1:

- a motor of some sort? Part 2:
- a diode or switch? Part 3:
- diverter valve?

What I'd love to know: A) Part name (& model number) + good 'keywords' B) Realistic asking price

Thanks in advance for any help!

M.

Reply to
Mike Weathery

have you tried the manual for the boiler

possibly at saunier-duval.co.uk look for literature

Reply to
Gav

Bloody hell Gav - don't you recognise the bits ?

Aduh (as they say in Indonesia)

e.g. part 2 is a transformer

Reply to
raden

Sorry, if you expect some help, please don't scam with affiliate links... (tinyurl directs through

-- Adrian C

Reply to
Adrian C

It took me under two minutes to get up the spare parts diagrams from

Where upon Part 1. is the gas valve. It is very unlikely that any responsible fitter will buy a pre used gas valve. It's just not worth the risk.

Just maybe a wary own of one of these models might want one just in case.

Part 2. The power transformer for the PCB. I 99%+ sure it isn't the HT ignition transformer.

Part 3: The 'reversing valve' i.e. the diverter valve. The lever for the summer/winter control is distinctive.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Not sure I see the "scam" here! It is a legitimate question. What do you lose by clicking the link?

Reply to
Mike Weathery

Many thanks indeed for your helpful advice Ed. I have now been able to revise the listings and hopefully they may sell better now.

Thanks again for your kind help - you obviously know a lot more than me about where to get these diagrams and interpret them.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Weathery

Yeah - as I posted last night (I think)