Help needed identifying boiler parts for eBay sale

Hi all

If you're handy with a combi-boiler perhaps you can help me get the following info for some parts I am listing for sale on eBay, having stripped it down.

Model: Saunier-Duval Thelia 623 Combi See all the parts:

I'd love to know:

1) As you can see for some items I do not know what it is 2) Realistic asking price 3) Model numbers or more good 'keywords'

Thanks in advance for any help!

M.

Reply to
Mike Weathery