Whirlpool Catalyst Parts for sale

I have some parts that someone can benefit from for a Whirlpool Catalyst washing machine. My model number is gsx 9885.

I have the following for sale, please email me with any questions that you might have. I can get the part numbers for each of the items below. All parts are in good working condition. The problem with my machine was the gearcase. Just make an offer on the part listed below, I am more interested in helping someone else that needs these parts than me.

Entire computer unit (Entire Top piece) - P/N: 8577278 / P/N: 8274396 Motor - P/N: 3352287 Water pump - P/N: 3363394 Electrical cable harness - P/N: 3955129

If you are interested in any of the above please let me know.

I can be emailed at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Reply to
Chris_Lindsey