Anywhere that buys nearly new boiler parts?

Hi all,

As you may know I had a Saunier Duval Thelia combi boiler that has been on the way out for the last year, and as a result British Gas very kindly have put around £1,500 worth of new parts into it recently -- don't ask why it's a long story! :p

Question is, if I pull these out, can anyone here recommend or offer somewhere that will buy them for a good rate?

**Or better still** buy the whole boiler for parts?

If not, I'm off to eBay! Assuming I can identify the part numbers and what they are that is :-S

Reply to
Chris Tomlinson