Oven wiring diagram

Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for Blomberg EOD605b double oven. The main element exploded in a big way the other night. I have replaced the element OK but its still dead and I cant make sense of the wirung without a diagram. Any help much appreciated

Reply to
briwy

Wiring diagrams are usually only made available to authorised service technicians. You could try contacting Blomberg via

but I suspect they may tell you to contact your nearest Blomberg service centre.

Reply to
Curious

Might be a silly question but are you sure the new element is OK, have you tested it?

Reply to
steveybar

And what might sound even sillier is, have you checked the fuse for the oven circuit on your consumer unit?

Don.

Reply to
Don Spumey

Yes, done both, new element is OK and the top oven is working OK I suspect its blown the timer unit as this is dead as well Anyone know where I can get a new timer from?

Reply to
briwy