Integrated Electric Oven Wiring Diagram

Hi
I have been asked to look at an integrated double oven where someone has tried to replace the thermostat on the main oven
I have not seen the oven yet
Having taken off several wires without marking them they have tried to put them back and neither of the ovens now work
The oven is a Diplomat APL4426
Anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for this or how I might work out the connections otherwise
I have also posted on the free.uk appliance repair site but it does not look very active
Regards
Tony

Just map it with a multimeter, they're only simple circuits.
NT

Well that may be true but I was thrown by the wiring configuration of an AEG oven. It started to trip the RCD when switched from OFF to its first position OVEN LIGHT. So it's the oven light - or at least the wiring or the holder. But no, disconnected both completely and the trip still occurred. For some odd reason it was wired in such a manner that in this position 1 of the selector switch the neutral was fed to the oven fan - it was effective in detecting the fault to ground via the RCD before line was applied in Position 4, but it was not what one would expect.
Rob