Off peak switching times for elecric meter

Hi Can anyone tell me where I can find on the web the off peak switch times for my electricity meter I know its triggered by a radio signal that switches it over but when and does it change the switching times in summer and winter..

I have been told Seeboard control it but there is no mention of this on their site. In fact i could not find any reference to it only advise as how to set up programmers to nigh and day mode no times.

TIA Mike S

Reply to
MikeS

I think you are referring to the control for the storage heaters - which are switched on automatically by a radio signal at some point overnight. As I understand it, there are no set times for this. The whole idea of giving the elecricity company control over when it comes on is to allow them to switch it on when they have spare capacity (ie when there is a drop in usage by everyone else). So the times vary each day.

I hope this answers your point.

Reply to
Lorenzo