ocean premier fridge freezer parts

Handles snapped off! Cannot get a replacement anywhere! Any hints anybody?

Reply to
michael k

Hi Group

I had a similar problem with a fridge freezer. It was solved by visiting the local tip which takes in freezers etc. A few words to a helpful man and I was away with a good handle. The helpful man was rewarded for his trouble. Obviously you need tools and the ability to use them.

Robbie>

Reply to
Roberts

we have the same model my husband found a small strip os wood shaped it and used that its been in place for over a year

Reply to
anniefox28

I love these posts.

Somewhere between November 2007 and June 2014 he probably found a solution of some sort...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

No, somewhere, there's a skeleton slumped against a fridge door.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Inside?

Andy