Emil Tiades

So, you stopped my replies appearing to the group. Well done. And then when I replied through google groups instead of my news server, you stopped the next one appearing there too. I also suspect that the thank you message apparently from the OP was in fact from you. Well done. You are obviously far better with computers than I am. None of this alters anything though. I am of course flattered that you went to such lengths to avoid embarrassment when it would have been much simpler just to ignore me.

Have a nice day.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat