Looking for a sander with good dust extraction

I need to do some DIY over the next few months and a sander (orbital) is going t o be needed, however i don't fancy covering the whole flat in tons of dust so i was wondering are there any half decent sander with a good dust extraction system to them, I have about £100 so blow on a sander so open to any suggestions, It's not doing anything demanding just the usual finishing and smoothing of the walls etc.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

It matters not whether the sander has dust extraction (i.e. your vac connected to it) you will still get dust all over the place. A belt sander makes less dust if that is suitable for your application but there will still some residue.

Reply to
Woody

Oh OK then, i have to sand down my whole bathroom and hallway (albeit a

1 bed flat)so i'm guessing that a belt sander and a decent mask will have to do, many thanks Woody

Jim

Reply to
Jim