Know anything about boilers ?

Hello, I am having to replace an old boiler in my house, a 3 bedroom terraced property. The existing one is a conventional gas powered combi, I am planning to have a condensing combi fitted in its place. The fitter I have been talking to is recommending a Halstead boiler - as I have never heard of them I was wondering if anyone here might have some experience of them. Are they reliable ? Are parts easy to come by ? Anything else worth knowing about them ? Any pointers gratefully received.

Reply to
Baggie-man

Been told that `Worcester` boilers are the best at the moment. Most heating engineers fit them because hardly any get called back to them and they are easy to work on. Not heard of a `Halstead` so can`t comment on those. Steve

Reply to
Steve