kitchen floor

tiles or laminated wood? since there obviously will be a washing machine and cooker, not to mention potentially a lot of water on the floor

Reply to
Squibbly

If its any help, I have had laminated in my kitchen for the last 4 years, also washing machine and cooker, not had any problems, (had a few leaks from washing machine too) how much more potential water do you expect? I dont like tiles in kitchen, very dangerous when wet,also if you drop dishes they break easier! (I presume you mean ceramics? ) we have a karndean tile in the conservatory, but quite expensive.

Reply to
Sheila

well until i get my shower unit in, which i dont expect anytime since this is being delayed by my brother's cheapo attitude towards the renovation, i.e. we get any cheap crap items plus workers, and hope to get it done in a whisker, i expect a few bath overflows etc.............until the shower unit is fitted

Reply to
Squibbly