Hose clips follow up

A while back we had a thread on hose clip removal tools. I'd only ever seen the type described in washing machines etc. There was an undecided argument as to whether or not to use the correct tool or a pair of big pliers

Last week I gave in to a load of whining and nagging and replaced the floorcovering in the kitchen. Had to remove all the appliances so I got my son to put them out back. After laying the new covering he started putting the washing machine back. As he rolled it back into the house on the sack barrow a pair of hose clip pliers fell out from under.

We bought the machine 17 years ago and it has been through 2 house moves but stood in it's present position for 10 years. In all that time we have had a clicking sound coming from the machine as it went on the slow cycle. The clicking has now gone. I think I can guess what caused it but why the thing has never dropped out before this beats me.

At least I now have the correct tool in case I need to uncouple a hose in the washing machine :)

Reply to
Alang

Go on then, show us a photo so we all know!!

John

Reply to
John

Don't have a photo and can't find one on the web but the manufacturer is Corbin. Never actually heard of them before

Reply to
Alang