Ge refrigerator board repair

This question goes out to those who might be a little tecnical on repairing boards. I am learning to repair ge boards and I have figured out how to repair the compressor relay solder burn outs, thats easy. I am now moving to the defrost section. I tried to replace the defrost relay and it did not help. I figure that there is a processor that controls the defrost relay. Does anyone know which one it is? Also how does one go about ordering that processor? Also how does one go about soldering a new one in. It looks to detailed to solder by hand, Therefore one would need the right equipment. What equipment do you need and where can you get this equipment. I know this is a lot of questions but nowhere on the net can I find the answers I hope someone here knows.

Reply to
donaldleleux

I'm sorry but you have been conned into thinking that Flashnewsgroups is some kind of web based help forum when in fact it is a third rate rip off of an internet structure known as Usenet.

See:

Your request for help has been dumped on the respondents of the UK based usenet group free.uk.diy.home which is for people seeking help with DIY project problems in the UK.

Respondents here are unlikely to be able to help you with your problem.

Feel free to complain to Flashnewsgroups about the way you have been misled.

Reply to
fred

I know how to solder, and have used a hot air gun to remove small chips, but it is a bit hit & miss. As to parts - try e-bay

Reply to
Chewbacca