External beams

Hi -

we have a mock-tudor black and white exterior to the house. What sort of black paint do people use for the beams? I am looking at the paint and DIY websites and I can't believe everyone pays so much, or applies several coats. Isn't there a one-coat oil-based product that you can just slap on and be done with?

Thanks. Brian

Reply to
Brian

The best for black is Sadolin Superdec. It's not cheap but lasts for ages.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

OK - thanks for that. I just got advice from a supplier to buy Profilan Opac. Is that any good?

Brian

Reply to
Brian

Never heard of it, so dunno.