Composite Doors

Apologies in advance if this seems like a silly question - I know nothing!

Can a composite door be fitted to a timber frame? Hubby doesn't want to fit a UPVC one as he doesn't want to ruin new plasterwork (should have been done before, I know), so I was wondering about the 'composite' doors I have seen on the B&Q website and how the Saracen locking system can be included into your timber frame. Look's good in theory but want confirmation before I go to him indoors to suggest it.

Many thanks in advance K

Reply to
itsonlyme