Storage in Utility Room

I want to put my washing machine and under the unit freezer into a small utility room. The trouble is they will have to be one on top of the other. Does anyone know of a storage system that caters for this? Obviously they can't go 'on top' of each other they will have to be put into a storage system. It can be secured to the back and one side wall.

Many thanks in advance. K

Reply to
itsonlyme

Why not just build your self a wooden framework to your own specification ....?

- troubleinstore

Reply to
troubleinstore

I don't know if my husband's talents would stretch that far :) I have been considering putting up a work unit fixed to the side and back wall, with a large bar leg to support the other front corner but I wasn't too sure whether this would be strong enough to hold a freezer safely,with the washing machine housed underneath totally separate.

Thanks for your help. Will have to discuss where my husband draws the line at his diy talents!

Regards. K

Reply to
itsonlyme