Front Doors

Hi all

I'm looking into getting our front door replaced and could do with some opinions on pricing. So far only had 1 quote, the spec of which is

Endurance 'Etna' door as seen on page 5 of the pdf

core composite Oak effect inside and out

2 glass panes (costwold pattern glass so nothing fancy) Brass furniture (hinges, letter box, knocker) Multipoint locking White UPVC frame

Supplied and fitted for £1195 (inc VAT)

Does this price seem reasonable (I'm based in Surrey) I know I can get some more quotes but the guy comes recommended and I'd be happy to give him the job assuming he's not taking the p*ss

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
JimM

Hi Jim, South East Doors at

are supplying and fitting Etna doors for around £800. If this includes VAT it is £395 less than your current quote.

Reply to
Richard Head

Never buy without getting other quotes. For that money I'd think you could have something far better like solid oak.

NT

Reply to
Tabby