Combi boiler ?

I understand now that a condensing combi boiler has to be fitted to all new installations due to them being more energy efficient.

Anyone got any advice as to which make / model to go for please ?

Best flow rate etc...!

-- troubleinstore

Reply to
troubleinstore

I was told Worster Bosch or Valliant are the most reliable anyway. I've had a Worster Bosch combi condensing Greenstar for nealy 1 year now, and no problems so far!!

Cheers,

Will.

Reply to
William Gould

There is no regulation that states that all new installations need to be combi boilers. The regulation you have heard about applies to both conventional and combi boilers and says that they both should be condensing. There are certain occassions when it is impossible / impractible to fit a condensing boiler and it may be possible to fit a non condensing boiler. The choice is not yours though and the decision is calculated on a points system laid down in the regs. For most new installs a condensing boiler is the only option.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Please could you go into this a little further ?

-- troubleinstore

For most new installs a condensing boiler is the only

Reply to
troubleinstore

Try a look at

in tinyurl form