Painted door ?

At the house I am moving into soon, someone has painted a brandnew door with what looks like 1 coat of gloss paint without using a primer or undercoat.
How easy would it be to get the paint off and what method should I use ? -- troubleinstore

Are you wanting it to look like bare wood, or just to get some primer on first? If the latter, Nitromors or a blow lamp should do it. If the former, get it dipped professionally.
Rob Graham

Thanks Rob -- troubleinstore

It might be easier to put a couple more coats of gloss on top. TonyB