combi-boiler

Can anyone advise, please? My heating/hot water boiler has just died and I am going to replace it with a condensing combi-boiler. What I would like to know is will my power shower with a 1.5bar pump be compatible, or do I now lose that as well? Or, maybe just the pump? Many thanks. Bro Bill

Reply to
bro bill

I was told that I would lose mine and I did....

Reply to
the_constructor

You cannot use a shower pump on a combi boiler system. It may be that the shower itself will work with a combi minus the pump.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If you keep the hot water storage you have (I guese) at the moment then you keep the pump and shower. If you plan to lose the tanks then you can only have a power shower if your water main is powerfull enough because you canot add a pump to the combi hot water. Any doubt then dont get a combi.

Reply to
marvelus