Boiler noise

Got a Bosch Worcester combi 12 year old boiler on a 8 radiator system. Just replaced the kitchen radiator with a larger one, flushed the system several times but now when running the hot water the boiler is making a rumbling noise. I'm thinking the system needs dosing with Fernox but after looking at the Screwfix site I'm at a loss at choosing the right one. Which one should I go for?

Reply to
Andrew

Maybe air in the system. Has everything being bled?

Reply to
diy-newby

I cannot see how putting Fernox in the CH part of a combi will help reduce noise in the HW setup. You do of course need to put inhibitor in the CH system when you have flushed it out to prevent corrosion.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes it has. I'm going to try Fernox noise reducer next. I've been told that will help.

Reply to
Andrew