Palm nailer requirement

Can someone tell if a 1/2 horse motor.100 psi,single cylinder. 7.5 gal tank is sufficient to operater a palm nailer (Senco A9)

Thanks

Reply to
geo.nova

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1166141708.108833.57900@

79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

I have a little Porter Cable pancake compressor -- it kept up with my palm nailer without any problem. Sounds like your compressor would outdo mine easily.

Reply to
Murray Peterson

You won't have any problems, they don't take much volume to run. I love mine for the damn simpson nails in tight spots.

Reply to
Raider Bill