Ontario Building Code Discussion Groups

I"m looking for a place to participate in building code discussion groups. Not just a question and answer thing like the province offers, but one where I can get a sense of the issues facing inspectors/ examiners and architects/designers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I tried TACBOC, and LMCBO but they seem limited to only building officials and have deleted my membership.

Scott.

Reply to
sw