Code Discussion Group?

Hello, I am an inspector looking for a site that will help me stay as up to date in what is going on as I can. I have recently taken a position with a small jurisdiction. As there is little more than R and B occupancies I would like to get involved with people discussing a larger portion of the codes to keep my skills honed. I don't plan on staying in a combination inspector position forever.

If anyone could guide me in the right direction, I would be eternally grateful!

Terry Combination Building Inspector ICC Certified Utah Licensed

Reply to
inspector.terry